Fortel/1086 | WEST COKER
Company Description: Fortel is the largest Midlands based supplier of agency labour to the UK construction industry, providing contractors with pre-briefed, compliant teams formed of trusted and skilled workers for construction and key infrastructure projects.
Fortel are sourcing experienced Groundworker/ Dumper Roller to work with one of our premier customers. It is a great opportunity for individuals to progress their careers and shape our sustainable transport infrastructure.
As a Multi Skilled Operative you will play a vital role in the construction and maintenance.
To be successful in the role you will need to be reliable, experienced, skilled, and hardworking.
Main duties to include (but not limited to):
· Assist in filling mould.
· Maintaining a clean working environment
· Skills and attributes desirable:
· Working knowledge of on construction sites.
· Knowledge of using the concrete tools for example vibrating poker, genie, cut off Saw.
· Able to provide two checkable references of previous work.
· Good physical condition.
· Familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures.
· Capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely.
· A full understanding of typical duties required for ground works, including: working to instruction with minimal supervision, ability to work with others and helping tradesman and chargehands
· Driving license (desirable but not essential)
Please note, a valid CSCS with NPORS card is a mandatory requirement for all candidates
If you think you can contribute positively to our winning team, please apply by completing the online application or call Soumya - 07964920260
Fortel is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that all hiring decisions are based on competence, performance and business needs. By applying for this role, you are agreeing to our privacy statement which can be found on our website.