Fortel/1018 | £9.25 per Hour | Cardiff
Fortel is one of the UK's leading security companies, offering a crucial service to key clients, focusing on reliability, professionalism and customer service.
As a Security Officer, you are at the heart of our operation. We are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
Experience as a Security Officer is not a prerequisite for this role.
What matters most to us is that you take pride in what you do and are willing to learn.
Every day will be different in this role, but you will be providing a consistent service.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Patrolling premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion, ensuring the security of perimeter and gates.
- Recalling and relaying information accurately, verbally and in a report format.
- Answering alarms and investigating disturbances. You will be required to monitor and authorize the entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Calling emergency services as required, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons, before circulating information among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Understanding and following both company and site Health & Safety regulations.
- Writing reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons.
You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times. A respectable knowledge of IT is also key.
We may require you to work on different sites fulfilling different duties and working a variety of different shift patterns, therefore you will be required to have a flexible approach to the work offered. It is beneficial if you have your own transport and willing to travel 20-30 Miles area.
You must hold a valid SIA licence, a 5 year checkable work history and display a smart and professional appearance, alongside a dedication to providing a high quality customer service.
Qualifications and What We Offer
*Full and ongoing training
*Structure career development prospects.
* Full Uniform and PPE provided
* Pension Scheme
If you think you can contribute positively to our winning team, please apply by completing the online application.