Fortel/931 | From £9.95 to £11.00 per hour | Winchester
Fortel is one of the UK's most Successful and Professional security companies and success for us can bring a secure future for you too if you can join our team of Security Officers.
As a Security Officer, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Security Officer before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
As things keep developing, every day will be different. But you’ll be able to provide a consistent service, with day-to-day responsibilities such as:
· Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of perimeter and gates.
· Ability to recall and relay information accurately.
· Ability to convey information accurately in report format.
· Answer alarms and investigate disturbances. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
· Call emergency services as required, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons. Circulate among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
· Understand and follow both Company and site Health & Safety regulations.
· Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons.
You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times. A good IT knowledge is also key.
We may require you to work on different sites fulfilling different duties and working a variety of different shift patterns, therefore you will be required to have a flexible approach to the work offered. It is beneficial if you have your own transport. Both full time and part time opportunities are available.
You must hold a valid SIA licence, a 5 year checkable work history, a smart and professional appearance and a dedication to providing a high quality customer service.
In Return we offer:-
*Full and ongoing training
*Structure career development prospects.
* Full Uniform and PPE provided
* Pension Scheme
If You think you have got the creativity and energy to contribute positively to out Winning team, please apply by completing the online application.